In addition, AR-R5800A uses 80 Plus PSU which can save the electricity bill and protect the environment. The mini-PCI slots enable system integrator to add extra features such as Wi-Fi or security accelerator to these platforms. The software and hardware configurable LAN bypass feature also avoids the communication breaking due to power loss or system hang up.
AR-R5800A is available now. For more information, please contact ACROSSER Technology, ACROSSER USA, and ACROSSER worldwide resellers in your local area.
1. Support Intel Core 2 Quad or Core 2 Duo or Pentium or Celeron CPU
2. Intel G41 + ICH7R Chipset to support RAID 0/1 redundancy
3. DDRIII DIMM x 2, up to 4GB memory.
4. Intel 82576EB x 2 GbE Fiber
5. Intel 82574L 10/100/1000Mbps x 6 + 82541PI 10/100/1000Mbps x 2
6. Two pairs LAN ports support bypass feature (LAN 1/2 + LAN 3/4)
7. LAN bypass can be controlled by BIOS, GPIO and Jumper
8. CF socket, 2.5” HDD x 2, SATA II interface x 2
9. Console, VGA (pinhead), USB 2.0 x 4 (2 x connectors, 2 x pin head)
10. Support boot from LAN, console redirection
11. Equipped with 80 Plus Bronze PSU to decrease CO2 dissipation and protect our environment
12. LCM module to provide user-friendly interface13. Standard 1U rack mount size